This policy does not apply to the practices of third parties that CardsofChange does not own or control, or to individuals that CardsofChange does not employ or manage.
What Personal Information About Users Does CardsofChange Collect?
Our primary goal in collecting personal information is to provide you with a friendly, personalized and efficient experience. We only collect personal information that is relevant to the purpose of our Web site. We do not process this information in a way that is incompatible with the purpose for which it has been collected or subsequently authorized by you. We collect the following types of information from our users:
1. Information You Provide to Us:
We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or provide to us in any other way. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of various features. The personal information you provide is used for such purposes as:
* Uploading content: In order for you to use CardsofChange services, such as submitting content to the Web site, you must complete an upload form. As part of this upload form, we require your email address.
2. Automatic Information:
* We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. CardsofChange automatically receives and records certain "traffic data" on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, CardsofChange cookie information and the page you requested. CardsofChange uses this traffic data to help diagnose problems with its servers, analyze trends and administer the Web site.
* CardsofChange may also add on any page display various metrics such as number of products, number of lists, number of times you have earned feedback or other related metrics. This includes member profile pages, logged-in homepages, and shopcast lists.
Social sharing of data
* CardsofChange allows other users to browse business cards (content) that you have created. This information is made available via your member profile on CardsofChange.com. CardsofChange may choose to post this data on other site features in the future.
* Profile information: CardsofChange allows other users to browse your full name, bio and other profile details should you provide this optional information.
* Syndication: CardsofChange allows for the RSS syndication of all of its public content within the Web site.
* API: CardsofChange will allow 3rd parties access to all CardsofChange data this is already publicly available through CardsofChange.com. CardsofChange will forever keep private passwords and other personally identifiable information.
What About Cookies?
Will CardsofChange Share Any of the Information It Receives?
Information about our users is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. We share your personal information only as described below.
* Business Transfers:
In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if CardsofChange, or substantially all of its assets, were acquired, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred.
* Protection of CardsofChange and Others:
We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with that law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property or safety of CardsofChange, our employees, our users or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
* With Your Consent:
Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties or used for a purpose incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, and you will be able to prevent the sharing of this information by opting out.
What Information Can I Access?
You currently cannot correct, amend or delete information on our Web site so please be sure the information you enter is correct. We might provide the functionality to make changes to your personal information in the future but currently we make no commitments and are not at all responsible for doing so. If you wish to correct, amend or delete information on our Web site you can ask us to do so by contacting us at info (@) cardsofchange (dot) com.
What Choices Do I Have?
* As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, but then you may be unable to use certain features on our Web site, such as posting new links.
* As explained earlier, the "help" portion of the toolbar on the majority of browsers will direct you on how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to command the browser to tell you when you receive a new cookie, or how to fully disable cookies. Please note, however, that if your browser does not accept cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of some of our attractive features.
Can Children Use CardsofChange's Services?
You must be 18 years and older to register to use the CardsofChange Web site. As a result, CardsofChange does not specifically collect information about children.
Conditions of Use
© 2015 CardsofChange.com, Unknownlab, Elead Group LLC and contributors.